Tuesday, March 13, 2012

M-I-C...K-E-Y..... M-O-U-S-E!!!!!

Photobucket


Ah... the magic of Disney.  We had so much fun at Disneyland in February!!!  What a great time to take the girls... the princesses were "real", Mickey Mouse was "real", and they were over the moon to be able to meet Woody and Jessie!!!  This was, of course, after the first morning of being overwhelmed and being very unsure of these big characters!  Sofia soon warmed up and was giving hugs left, right, and centre to everyone she saw.  Belyn took a little longer to get comfortable, but Daisy did the trick - I don't know what it was about her, but Belyn just took to her and was ready to start giving hugs!

If you ask Belyn what her favourite part of Disneyland was, she'll tell you "the bad guys".  What she really means is the Buzz Lightyear ride where we got to sit in a space jet and "shoot" the bad guys!  She went on twice in a row (and would have continued to go if we had let her) and is now asking for a Buzz, Woody, and Jessie birthday party.  I better get started!

If you ask Sofia what her favourite part of Disneyland was, she'll probably tell you it was getting to dress up like a Princess.  As we watched her in her "photo shoot", I looked over at Jeff and said "you know, we probably could have had a pageant child".... she was posing, looking adorable, and it was as though with all of the lights and photographer, life was finally as it should be!  She wore her princess outfit throughout Disneyland for the day, and I think she got as much attention from tourists as the "real" Princesses did!  By the end of the day, she was tired of posing with random people and would shy away from them... I think I would too!

Hong Kong Disneyland was great for smaller kids, I think there were only 2 rides the girls were too small to go on.  It's been a long time since Jeff and I have been in the Magical Kingdom, and I think we had as much fun as the girls did!

No comments:

Post a Comment